Hello, and thanks for visiting my website! Our family was thrilled to have welcomed a baby girl in October of 2015! In order to focus on our family, I'm currently only accepting repeat clients for the time being. If we've worked together in the past, please reach out!
If you are interested in my work as a counselor and psychotherapist, please see my therapy practice, Metta Therapy. You can schedule an appointment here: https://metta.clientsecure.me/client_portal
My areas of interest/specialization include:
- Fertility/infertility struggles
- Processing a difficult, unexpected, or traumatic birth either on its own, or in preparation for an upcoming birth
- Difficulties adjusting to motherhood
- Perinatal/Postpartum Mood Disorders: Depression, anxiety, OCD
- Parenting concerns
- Relationship difficulties
- Acclimation/adjustment to parenting multiples
- Family of origin issues
If you are a new parent seeking counseling services, I understand that it can be difficult to be away from your baby. Please know that you are always welcome to bring your baby to session and breastfeed or bottlefeed at any time during session.